Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Current obsession: longline dusters

Longline kimono duster, Topshop / Draped jacket, H&M / Cupro tencel-blend cap, MANGO


My latest obsession are longline dusters. The great thing about them is that the way they could be worn are endless.
For instance, you could wear almost anything underneath them. And when I say anything, I really mean anything!
From t-shirts to crop tops to blouses to sweaters to dresses to camis, you name it! If you'd like you could even wear another cardigan underneath it. Or when it gets a bit colder, a jacket or coat above it will do the trick aswell. Talking about jacket and coats... Even those look fabulous when they're long. All I can say is I've fallen in love with the endless options of longline dusters, coats, jackets, kimonos and cardigans! What about you?


Duster kimono, Asos / Studio loose-fit long blazer, Zara / Sleeveless lightweight trench coat, Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment