Friday, August 22, 2014

Pre-fall Pieces

Everybody around me is packing for vacation or just got back from vacation. Seeing all these sunny pictures on the beach or by the pool or where ever makes me crave for a nice sunny day. Though, I don't see that happening soon. The weather here hasn't been that good overhere. It's been rainy and there is little to no sun. And then not to mention it's not even autumn yet, we're still in August! But I won't let the weather get me down, and who knows, maybe next week the sun will appear again. As for now, I'll just stay inside and look ahead for some nice clothing pieces for pre-fall.

Oversized Knitted Cardigan, Asos / Bomber Jacket in Slogan Fleece, Asos / Rain Pac A Parka, Asos

Relaxed Pinstrike Trousers, Asos / Midi Skirt with Crossover Front, Asos / Acid Wash Skirt, Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment